Make a gauge swatch book!
- Crochet a 10 x 10 block swatch.
- Use double sided tape, and tape it to a piece of card stock.
- Write down, under each swatch, pertinent information. Like the hook you used, the yarn size and what medium you used ie: 3 dc mesh or 4 dc mesh.
- Make swatches for each medium and needle that you work with. Different size yarns, threads and hooks.
- Put your swatch sheets in a clear sheet protector and even put them in a binder.
The next time you are perusing patterns, pull out your gauge swatches so you will have an idea of the size your finished project might be!